Now THAT'S Called Being Prepared!
Today I signed the girls up for swimming lessons. The lessons will start on June 30 and end on July 10th. Before we left, I told the girls that we were just going to sign up tonight, and we would do the actual lessons later because you have to pay in advance before you're actually signed up.
I don't know if I just didn't make my point clear enough or if it was complete wishful thinking on Kiahna's part, but I soon discovered as I was driving to the pool that Kiahna was holding on to her bathing suit. She had brought it along thinking/hoping that we were actually going to swim tonight. I thought it was so cute...disappointing for her when she fully realized the truth... but still cute!
It amazes me that she "prepared" for something that was important to her WITHOUT me having to say, "go get your bathing suit". So sweet...the girls really are going to LOVE the lessons! There will be pictures and videos coming soon--guaranteed!
I don't know if I just didn't make my point clear enough or if it was complete wishful thinking on Kiahna's part, but I soon discovered as I was driving to the pool that Kiahna was holding on to her bathing suit. She had brought it along thinking/hoping that we were actually going to swim tonight. I thought it was so cute...disappointing for her when she fully realized the truth... but still cute!
It amazes me that she "prepared" for something that was important to her WITHOUT me having to say, "go get your bathing suit". So sweet...the girls really are going to LOVE the lessons! There will be pictures and videos coming soon--guaranteed!
1 comments:
Ahh... that is so sweet! I hope the girls have a really wonderful time!
Post a Comment