Stop Bugging Me!!!
From time-to-time we've noticed small black ants walking around on the computer desk. No big deal...I guess. Unfortunately we have had to get used to bugs a little more than I am normally comfortable with, so I really didn't give it any more thought.
Then the other night, I was running errands when TJ called me. He said he had found where the ants where coming from--they were coming from the plant Isaiah had gotten when he was born! Creepy!!!
The next time I put the plant in the sink to water it, thousands of ants came pouring out of it--why did they not do that before? We started killing ants and ants and ants and ants... I think that we got most of them now. There seems to be a few stragglers, but most of their friends and relatives are history.
This has happened to us before (years ago when Kiahna was born), but I had forgotten about it. Bottom line...check you plants!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment