Sunday, April 26, 2009

Catching Up

Today was a catch up day for me...TJ let me catch up on some much needed sleep, which means I slept the whole day away. Even when I got up, I still felt like I could sleep some more.

I also got caught up on several sewing projects--I hemmed my curtains and repaired our pillow cases. I still have other items that need to be sewn, but at least I am now making progress.

I have also been reorganizing our school books and folders. We are needing to add new books, which means I have to make some extra room.

In the next few weeks, I am going to start reorganizing the house again. We could also use a good deep clean. Even though it feels good to get some of the items checked off the list, the list never completely goes away.

0 comments: