Recipe Book
I am almost done with my new recipe book. Throughout the past year in my spare time, I began typing my favorite recipes and saving them on the computer so that I could later print them on 4 x 6 cards. I had a ton of recipes on bits of paper from here and there. I also had all my mom's recipes from the recipe book she made me many years ago. Then I also wanted to copy my favorite recipes from my other recipe books (like Pampered Chef), so that I would not have to dig through them every time I wanted to find a favorite one.
Now that it is all done, I am thrilled. Now I can just print (or email) a recipe when someone wants a copy or if I destroyed one accidentally (like I did to some of the ones that my mom made for me), I can just reprint and all is new.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment