Saturday, October 25, 2008

Limo Ride

Late this afternoon, TJ left to do his limo run, and I left to run some errands with the girls. We had just finished at one store and were heading for another one when I saw a driver of a large limo waving. It took me only a second to realize that it was my sweetie! I was already in the turning lane, so I went through the intersection and turned into the parking lot where he was. He was dropping off the party at a restaurant. The girls were SOOOO surprised to see daddy--especially with the large Excursion limo!

Of course the girls wanted to see inside, so they did. They loved it!!! They kept asking if we could keep this for our new car. TJ decided to take them on a little ride around the parking lot. Then we decided to go get a snack at Taco Bell, so he drove them there in the limo while I drove our regular car.

They were so happy! I know it probably looked strange to everyone that saw the girls get out of a limo and walk inside to Taco Bell. They surely are spoiled if they have a limo and chauffeur that drives them around!

After we finished eating, we headed back to the restaurant because it was almost time to pick the party back up. The girls hated to leave, but were thankful for the ride. It's not everyday that you get to take a FREE ride in an Excursion limo!

--Heidi

0 comments: