Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Biggest Loser Winner

Earlier this year some of us participated in a Biggest Loser competition. The winner was to be determined based on who reached the closest to their goal. I have officially decided that BETSY YU is the winner! She has done a great job in reaching her goal and maintaining it. She picked up this new hobby called running, and now she is signing up for marathons! Way to go, Betsy! Now if I could just get her to start a new hobby like making millions in 1o minutes a day, we could really be on to something!

Just as an update, I may not have officially won, but I have lost 30 pounds since January. I didn't reach my goal of 60-75, but it's a start. Now my goal is just not to put on too many pounds during these last few months of pregnancy. Then maybe I my goal weight would be in a reasonable range. All I can do is try..try and not eat that third bowl of ice cream!!!

--Heidi

0 comments: