Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sleigh Ride

I finally made it to Arkansas last night. I left at 5:30 PM, and I arrived at 11:30 PM. It was snowing in Oklahoma when I left, and it didn't stop until 3o miles past Tulsa. The fastest I could go was about 40-50 mph and sometimes it was down to 15-20 mph. I was so hungry, but I couldn't stop to eat because the roads were getting worse as the minutes ticked on. There were so many wrecks and my car even slide a time or two--not fun. I sure am thankful for all the angels that were sent to protect me!

All the fun begins today. I am not all sure what is planned, but I know it will be exciting! The girls are happy to play with their cousins. Gwyneth is starting to walk now! I am sure there will be some pictures to post soon!

--Heidi

0 comments: