Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wrapping Up

A few hours ago, TJ headed back to Oklahoma City because he has to work tomorrow. The girls and I have stayed behind so that we can visit with my family a little bit longer. I still am not sure exactly when I will be going back home. I know my sister Jennie and her family will be stopping by later this week. I would like to stay long enough to see them again.

We are having a great time. We've been playing a lot of card games and just having a fun time. This won't last forever, so I just have to enjoy it while it lasts.

I am working on the Christmas blog for our other site. It should be up soon. I hope that everyone had a great Holiday season. If I don't get to talk to you before the end of the year, Happy New Year!!!

--Heidi

0 comments: