Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Vacation is Almost Here!

TJ and the girls left last night for Arkansas. I stayed behind to get the last minute cleaning done at the house. Here it is, 4:30 in the morning, and I am still cleaning. I wanted to get everything organized and perfect so I wouldn't have to do it when I came back.

I can't believe that in just a few days it will be my birthday and then Christmas. I love this time of year! The girls are getting excited and we are, too! The count down is really on. I am ready for the break. It's a toss up as to who is more excited about Christmas vacation--me or the girls?!!

Well, I think I am finally going to bed. When I wake up, I will finish the last few things like remaking the girls beds (I have washed all the linens), clean the refrigerator, clean the bathroom, vacuum, etc. I also have to get the girls school stuff packed so that we can still do some school after Christmas. I am not sure how long I am going to stay after Christmas, and I don't want to get behind on the girls' school work.

--Heidi

0 comments: