Sunday, September 30, 2007

TJ posts...finally!!!

Today we went to Frontier City and of course we had a blast ......Well the girls did.We were not even there that Heidi and Niah were already talking about going on the Diamondback.For you who do not know what the Diamondback is well it's a roller coaster that is sling shot forward and makes a loop than it stops and does the same thing backwards.The girls and I went on the Rapids and got soaked, then Niah and Bebe (Aliya) went on the boat there were screaming like little girls......oh yeah that's right they are girls.Niah and Aliya also went on the side winder what there is no way that I would have went. I don't like going in circles now we are talking about going in circle in circles.Basically that means that you going in circles clockwise while at the same time you're going in another circle counter clockwise,now that will make a grown man get sick if you know what I mean???But I think that Kiki (Kiahna) also had lost of fun now for you who have never been in a dragon well that's the coolest thing ever you go in circles ,you can make it go up and down ohhh it also has a horn....And than you have the swings....No I did not get to go on them they said that I was to big you go figure ....now how rude was that even if I did agree with them they did not have to remind me that I still had a few pounds to lose (about 50).Anyways the bottom line is that our girls had lots and lots of FUN.

Thanks for reading........

Tj

0 comments: