Daddy's Coming Home!
Today is the day TJ returns from his trip. Every one has been anxious and jittery all day. Aliya and I ran some errands this morning and came back about 1:oo pm. I had just changed my clothes and started to relax when I remembered that the girls had their Hobby Lobby art class at 1:30 pm. I had completely forgotten because I was just thinking about TJ returning home tonight. We frantically gathered our art supplies, got redressed, and headed out the door. We were 30 minutes late, but everything worked out just fine. We stayed after the class was over to finish the girls' projects before heading home.
Right now the girls are at the dining room table making special craft surprises for Daddy. They are ready for him to be home. TJ just called me a few minutes ago to tell me that his flight has been delayed about 20 minutes--that means he should be arriving at about 10:30 pm. At this point the minutes are dragging by. I'm sure TJ feels the same way.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment