Huge Success!
Kiahna went #2 in the potty today for the first time! I was SOOO happy!!! Niah was the one who noticed that she needed to go, so she took Kiahna in the bathroom to sit on the potty chair. Niah coached her through the whole process.
Kiahna only had 2 small accidents today--the rest of the time she went in the potty. In fact, she got up 3 times after I laid her down in bed for the night, just so she could go pee pee! I think that she is really getting the hang of it. It's such a relief to know that we are making very good progress.
--Heidi
Kiahna only had 2 small accidents today--the rest of the time she went in the potty. In fact, she got up 3 times after I laid her down in bed for the night, just so she could go pee pee! I think that she is really getting the hang of it. It's such a relief to know that we are making very good progress.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment