Sunday, September 30, 2007

Could it be???

TJ claims I have a few gray hairs on my head, but I have not actually seen them myself. Lately I have been wondering when I might start having some--I am 30 years old. I don't really have a problem with gray hair--especially since coloring options are so easy these days. Having gray hair is just one of the road signs in life that indicates youth is further and further away. For some time now, I have realized that I am no longer considered a part of the younger generation. Here were some of my clues:

1. I have NO IDEA what the current fashion trends are.

2. I can not identify the singers/actors on some TV commercials.

3. Teenagers look like kids (when they used to look like adults).

4. Old people are not looking very old any more.

5. Rocking chairs and porch swings sound like fun.

6. Peace and quite is more enjoyable than loud, Loud, LOUD!!!

7. Every activity is quickly run through a chore calculation. For example, PLAYING IN THE SNOW (30 minutes of getting dressed, 5 minutes of play time, 2 hours of clean up) = ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH IT

8. The word retirement sounds more like a vacation now than a death sentence.

9. All the anti-aging commercial and products are beginning to be interesting.

10. I can remember my parents being my age, and they have never been young!!!

--Heidi

1 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome to the gray side!!!!!

Jennie