Monday, June 18, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge Update

Well, it appears to be official...I lost 5 pounds. I don't know when, and I don't know from where because it's not enough to make a difference yet in my clothes--BUT it is a step in the direction I want to go!

I am going to reveal a secret--one that will shock my family the most. I have been drinking water!!! I know, I know! Hard to believe, isn't it?!! I truly don't know what has gotten into me lately. I take a big jug of water with me in the car, AND I manage to drink it. I do have to make frequent trips to the restroom, but after 3 pregnancies I am used to scouting out the facilities within a 100 mile radius!

I will post another update when I have more news to post--hopefully it won't take me that long to lose another 5 pounds.

--Heidi

1 comments:

Jen said...

Whoooohoooo. Congrats on getting that ole scale to finally move. I know my scale and I have had words at times. And you drinking water???? That is huge. Keep up the good work.

Jennie