Made it to the Top of the Big Hill...
TJ rented a big truck today, and we loaded up what was left of the big furniture. We also got the attic cleared out, most of the kitchen done, the girls' bedroom, the toy room, and the girls' bathroom. I still have the computer/sewing room left, our bathroom/closets, our room, and the rest of the kitchen, but all that we can finish on Saturday.
We also have the swing set to take down. Right now I am glad it is still up--it will give the girls an OUTSIDE activity to do while I work inside. I have a few sewing projects that I need to work on and some paper sorting to do. I also have some paperwork that needs to get done before we completely move because it would not be fun trying to do it at the storage place. On top of all that, I also want to make sure everything is fairly clean when we leave. Lots of work still to do, but we have made it to the top of the big mountain, and now we are coasting down the hill.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment