Thursday, July 12, 2007

Connected Again???

After almost 2 weeks without the Internet, I am finally back online. I spent all of last night and most of this morning trying to get all the configurations and all the wireless routing to work properly. I still have a few adjustments to make, but I am hoping that the worst is behind me.

There is a lot to update--some good, some bad, and some okay. I will probably post the details on our main site along with all the vacation pictures.

TJ would argue that the Internet is an addiction for me. I don't know that I agree entirely. I believe that the Internet for our generation could be compared to the invention of indoor plumbing or electricity. We could live without it, but WHY?!! It makes life much more interesting and efficient. There were several times these past 2 weeks that I wished I had access to the computer--I had wanted to look up medical information as well as turtle care instructions. I also need to have access to pay the bills and also balance the checkbook.

--Heidi

0 comments: