Didn't Happen...
Well, I didn't make it to the wedding after all. We did squeeze a lot of things into one day--it may not have been squeezed as much as I had hoped, but we did get a lot accomplished.
We sold our dining room table today--that took some time getting all that out of the house. The guy had to make 2 trips with his truck to get the table and all the chairs. I was thankful we got it sold because I really didn't want to move it to storage. I had never advertised on Postaroo, but I did this time because it's free. I got 2 bogus scam offers, and I legitimate offer. They came and looked at the table, seemed interrested, and then called a few days later with an offer to buy it. That's what I call a no-hassel blessing! That was just God!
TJ (I helped once) took 3 loads to the storage. We probably have moved about half the stuff now--maybe a little more, but it feels like we barely have made a dent. Everywhere I turn there is more stuff to pack. We already had gotten rid of so much stuff over the past year, so it's been surprising that we still have as much as we do. I am satisfied, though, with the way that we are moving--it is a very clean and organized move. I am really proud of TJ for how he is arranging everything and protecting everything. He is proud that he has such a strong, buff wife to help him carry all the heavy things!
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment