I Have 3 Fishes for Daughters!
Tonight we went swimming at Mimi's house. The girls were having so much fun! Kiahna was a little unsure at first, but then loved swimming in her floating raft. Aliya learned how to jump off the side of the pool in to the water for the first time, and of course, Niah swam her little heart out! She is the diving girl! She was diving to the bottom for things she "dropped".
I remember when she was 3 1/2 yrs old, we would dive to the bottom of the pool together. She couldn't swim by herself completely yet, but she could dive and swim underwater! She amazed me then, and she still amazes me now. One of these days, we will go snorkeling in crystal waters. I know she would love that. It will be fabulous to see all the beautiful fish (no sharks, please!) and corals.
In the meantime, we will enjoy the pool and water parks. They are having a blast. I will post some picture of my "fish" soon.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment