Monday, June 4, 2007

Lots to do...Lots to do!

I haven't updated in a while. I'VE HAD LOTS TO DO!!! Hard to believe, but it's true! I have started some new projects, and I still have old projects to finish. The old projects are hard to get done because they are not as fun as the new ones!

We are also filling up our days with activities and fun. I try to do at least one activity a day. Tomorrow we will work out in the morning, followed by playing in the park and watching the ducks on the pond. After our afternoon naps, we will go to the Park Center and rock climb. Aliya and Kiahna won't--they get to go to their "class" and play with the toys. Last time I went rock climbing with Niah, she made it to the top, and I did not. We will see how I do this time.

I have not reported any updates on the Weight Loss Challenge because it is still a challenge--no noticeable changes yet. We are going to be increasing our activities, and hopefully we will then notice some changes.

As for everything else, we are taking life day-by-day and trying to make the best of each day. We are truly learning to love and enjoy life regardless of our circumstances. It's a great place to be! I wish I had learned that earlier on in my life. So many things I would have enjoyed much more.

--Heidi

0 comments: