Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why Have a Pocket Calendar?

I am wondering exactly why I need a pocket calendar. I thought I needed one to keep up with appointments and special events. Niah had an appointment this afternoon, but she left today to go to Science Camp with her school. I have known for the past 3 weeks that I would have to reschedule this appointment, but I never got around to calling the doctor's office. I had every intention of doing it yesterday, but then I forgot. I think this is to teach me grace and mercy, because I have been getting on to TJ about forgetting things that are important to accomplish--now I am beginning to do the same thing. What makes it worse is that I had it written down, and I still didn't get it right! I guess I need to humble myself and apologize for being prideful in thinking that I have it all together all the time. I had better learn this lesson quick so it doesn't get any worse!

--Heidi

0 comments: