Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is It Worth It?

Last night I stayed up until 5:00 am to work on a sewing project (pioneer bonnets) for Niah's school field trip this Friday. I only had last night and then today to get it finished. I wanted to make her the whole outfit, but I don't think that is going to happen.

I will be posting pictures of the girls on Friday. They are going to look adorable! These late nights remind me of all the times that my mom stayed up to make outfits for me. I know moms hope that their children appreciate it, but the truth is...they don't--at least not until they have kids of their own. The value is in remembering what your mother did for you. It makes you smile on the inside because you know that your kids won't appreciate it until they are doing the same thing for their kids. "Payment pending" for the next generation!

--Heidi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was worth it! Too cute on the hats. Good Job, MOM!!!

Marcie