Another Day As A Dad
Well as everybody knows this is not really my thing but my wife keeps getting on to me about posting something.So here I go :Last night Heidi and I stayed up getting the house cleaned up,because today I was taking the vacum to get fixed.Anyway I went to bed at about 3am knowing that I had to get up at 6 to take Niah to school and of course that didn't happen at about 7 here comes Aliya climbing in bed with us then I hear Kiahna crying now here comes Niah, now I know I'm running way late.So here I go trying to get everything in order and trying to get Niah at school by 8,well for those who don't know it we live about 30min from her school and thats without traffic.Well at 745am there is nothing but traffic and then to top it off I was supposed to go by my job and print some things out for Niah that she needed for today.So here we are runnig late and still having to make an extra stop by my job,so I called our office Mgr and what a blessing she was already at work,so I asked her if she could look these certain people up on the internet and print pictures of them for me.I get to work at about 5till 8 and stiil have about a 15min drive to Niah's school well beleive it or not we got there at about 810.I think it's funny the way the Lord works because we should have had traffic keeping us from getting there but instead NO TRAFFIC now that what I call a blessing.Well after getting Niah to school I went straight to work and now its about 8pm and time for me to go home i've been here long enough.So hope that this little story didn't bore anyone to sleep.We will see how this turns out and what Heidi has to say about it before I try to post again.
--Tyrone
--Tyrone
1 comments:
No comment.
--Heidi
Post a Comment