Completely Forgot!
Yesterday, Kiahna turned 18 months old, AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO GET HER PICTURES TAKEN!!! I woke up today and remembered the date--I could not believe that I had forgotten! This is the first time that I have ever missed getting pictures taken because of forgetfulness. Niah has never missed an appointment, Aliya missed once because she wasn't feeling well, and Kiahna missed her 15 month because it was snowing.
I know that it seems silly, and it really is. In the scheme of life, it's really not a big deal--that's how I had to process it. I obviously couldn't go back in time and change it, so I just have to let it go.
I did remember the dance class that Niah and I signed up for. I almost forgot that, but someone had sent me an email that triggered my memory. We are taking a 6 week dance course together for expressive worship dancing. I had fun, but I could rename it "exercise class" because that's really what we did. Speaking of exercise, I haven't done too well with keeping up on exercising. A month has gone by and I only exercised 1 1/2 weeks. Not too good, huh? I will have to get back into it though. It's on my list--probably the forgetful list!
--Heidi
I know that it seems silly, and it really is. In the scheme of life, it's really not a big deal--that's how I had to process it. I obviously couldn't go back in time and change it, so I just have to let it go.
I did remember the dance class that Niah and I signed up for. I almost forgot that, but someone had sent me an email that triggered my memory. We are taking a 6 week dance course together for expressive worship dancing. I had fun, but I could rename it "exercise class" because that's really what we did. Speaking of exercise, I haven't done too well with keeping up on exercising. A month has gone by and I only exercised 1 1/2 weeks. Not too good, huh? I will have to get back into it though. It's on my list--probably the forgetful list!
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment