New Post, Same Author
TJ was supposed to post yesterday, but he didn't get around to it. Not much seems to be going on now--yet at the same time, there is a lot that's going on. I think we are just getting used to a lot of different things happening at one time--after a while it is no big deal.
TJ and Niah have been here at the house this week since he has been working nights. Some of you know and some may not, but TJ and Niah have been spending the night at the other house during the week. It's closer to TJ's work and Niah's school. We also don't want to leave that house completely vacant until it is sold. Living in 2 places is not necessarily the ideal solution, but we make the best of it. The kids love it--Aliya thinks it is great! TJ put a tent up in one of the bedrooms, and so they just "camp out".
So far this week (the first week), I have exercised every night like I am supposed to--I haven't missed a day yet. As soon as I finish posting, I will go exercise before going to bed. I was tempted to get on the scale today, but I didn't. I told myself that I had to wait a month before checking the scale. Realistically, I know that I have not lost any pounds yet. I don't want to discourage myself by weighing in too prematurely. Besides, there are plenty of other ways that I could notice progress. Some of you know that I have only had one pair of jeans that I bought after Kiahna was born. Well, those jeans finally had to go in the trash--too many holes in places that you don't want holes. I only have one other pair of jeans but they are one size smaller. That is one reason why I have had to jump start an exercise routine--I have to have some clothes to wear!!! I have lounging around clothes that I wear most of the time. I really don't go places that I would have to wear something else. If I really get in a pinch for clothes, then I have to wear my maternity pants, but I HATE doing that! There is nothing more insulting to a woman than to still be able to wear maternity pants 18 months AFTER having the baby! TJ and I went to a wedding this past weekend, and I had to wear my black maternity pants. Really embarrassing! I know that nobody can really tell, but I know and that's what counts.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment