Talking but NO ONE LISTENING!
Okay...so far we have not had any responders to our first post. I know it's only been 3 days, but come on!!! Surely SOMEBODY has to be paying attention out there. I keep waiting and waiting...I talk to people on the phone, and I want to say "Hey! Did you check out our new blog site?!!" but instead, I just say nothing. I want to say, "Hey! Did you know that I am working out now to get in shape?!!" but instead, I just say nothing. I guess for the time being, I will continue to talk to myself until SOMEBODY pays attention and talks back.
TJ is working nights this week because one of his night guys got married and is on his honeymoon. It's not easy to switch shifts like that. Basically you just endure until it's over. A week is not a long enough time period to really adapt. That's something that I really admire about TJ--he just works and adapts without complaining. I'm signing off for now--I am going to go exercise. I sure am looking forward to the results day!
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment