Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Not a Wimp

About a month ago, my husband said he hurt his wrist at work. Over the past few weeks, he mentioned off and on about his wrist hurting him. Finally, last week he decided to make an appointment to see the doctor--the same doctor who did his shoulder surgery. That appointment was today...and guess what?


HE HAD A BROKEN WRIST!

WHAT? Did I hear that right? For the past month, my husband has been lifting heavy boxes, helping me (or should I say, me helping HIM) move the twin captain's bed from the storage back to the house, helping me to build shelves (which meant he screwed in the hard-to-reach/hard-to-do screws)...all the time with a broken wrist.

Well, My Love, you just earned about a million points in my book! I'm so proud of you! You definitely do not belong in the wimp category...and I am thankful for that! I guess Kiahna is right...you are the strongest man in the WORLD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised he was not hurting more and that he was able to use it.

Take care,

isabelle

PS: Love your blog. It is awesome. Lots of great work

Anonymous said...

WOW !! That is all i can say!!