Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mrs. Kangaroo

A few weeks ago Kiahna came into the kitchen while I was cooking dinner. She had a baby sticking out of her pants. Crazy visual, right? Well, I was trying not to freak out or laugh because she had this serious smirk on her face. As calmly as I could, I asked her what she was doing. She quickly informed that SHE was MRS. KANGAROO. I almost busted out laughing! That was SOOOOOO cute and imaginative!!! Then Aliya joined in, and they played "kangaroo" for hours.

I did have to put a stop to their playing when we went to the store. I thought that others might misunderstand why they have babies in their pants, so I told them that we only play kangaroo at home.

Well, tonight, Mrs. Kangaroo showed up for dinner because her house burned down in a forest fire. We were very pleased to have Mrs. Kangaroo as a guest, and we hope that she will come visit us again--just not when we go out in public!

0 comments: