My Side
For the past 2 nights, TJ fell asleep on "my side" of the bed. I tried to wake him up so he could scoot over, but he wouldn't wake up. I gave in and slept on his side, the right side or "passenger side". Well...instead of being annoyed, I quickly discovered that I LOVED his side of the bed. It's the side that I HAD been sleeping on up until a year ago when we moved into this place. I thought that I didn't mind switching, but I guess I did. For whatever reason, the right side is more comforting to me than the left. Who would of known???
I guess I should also point out that TJ discovered that he, too, likes the new change. This might not have been a life-changing revelation, but it IS a night-changing one!
2 comments:
I'm a ride side sleeper, too!
Dave deals with the left, but would prefer the right... :(
I sleep on the right side as well, but only b/c Bill HAS to sleep on the left. I don't really care! Now for convenience when the baby is born, it would be better for me to be on 'Bill's' side, but he won't move.
Post a Comment