Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Panic Attack!

My heart was racing today after discovering that my camera was not in my purse where it was supposed to be. The handy-dandy strap was, but not the camera case. I couldn't help but be a little panicky.

I called TJ right away because I wanted him to say, "yeah, I used it and forgot to put it back", but he didn't. He said that he had seen it and thought of grabbing it for some pictures, but then he didn't.

I continued to search all my things here, and I looked through the car again...nothing. My last hope was that it might have been left in the basket at the front entry way in our Oklahoma apartment.

I was thankful that I had downloaded all my pictures before we left (we didn't take any new ones while we were up there), but it still was upsetting to think about losing our camera.

When TJ got home from work tonight, he called me right away and said that the camera was safe and sound in the basket. I was (am) so relieved!!!

I guess it is true what they say...you never really appreciate what you have until you lose it...or at least THINK you've lost it!

--Heidi

0 comments: