Monday, March 17, 2008

Coming or Going?

This past weekend I went back to Oklahoma City so that TJ and I could sort through the storage and reorganize everything. I also had to bring back all the things that the girls and I need (like school things and clothes). The days were long and exhausting. I arrived back in Arkansas at 3:30 AM this morning.

I spent today unloading all our things and putting them away. I am getting ready to go to bed because I am heading back up to Oklahoma City tomorrow for Aliya's eye appointment. I really hated to make two trips, but there was no way that we could have worked at the storage with the girls there--it would have been too boring for them, not to mention dangerous!

I have a list of things to take care of while I am in town--for one, I have to renew my driver's license. I also have to finish our taxes. I am not looking forward to driving all day again, but that's how it is. I am just hoping that we get good news at the doctor's tomorrow.

--Heidi

0 comments: