Great News!
Yesterday morning we left from Arkansas to go to Aliya's eye exam in Oklahoma City. I was running an hour late and so it didn't help that it rained the whole trip. I also had to stop twice for restroom issues, but we finally arrived...with 10 minutes to spare!!!
We got a great report from Aliya's eye doctor. Aliya's vision has improved significantly with just her glasses. Her vision is still unequal between the eyes, but it's getting better. We do have to begin patching her good eye a few hours a day for the next 6 weeks. Aliya doesn't really know what this means yet. Overall, I am very thrilled to have such improvement in a short amount of time.
After the eye appointment, I finished a few other things that needed to be done (taxes, bills, etc.) then we met with Daddy after work, spent some time with him, and then headed back to Arkansas. It was a very long day, but I was thankful for the good news.
--Heidi
1 comments:
So glad you got good news at the eye doctor--it's always so nervewracking when it's your child. I hope she handles the patch okay.
Your life seems very busy right now!
Post a Comment