Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Routine

It's been a week now since I've returned from Arkansas. We've settled back into our NEW routine--a routine of GYM, GYM, and GYM! Several of my family members as well as a few extended friends have decided to enter ourselves into our own contest--the Biggest Loser Contest for all of us losers...or something like that.

Each of us has our own individual weight loss goals, and we each are responsible for reaching those goals (or at least making a good head start) by the finale of the TV show "The Biggest Loser". We really do not have any real rules except that you have to lose the weight with just diet and exercise--no fad diets or fasting (except for religious purposes).

Tomorrow, I am getting up and taking the girls with me to the gym. I have some school work assignments that they will be working on while I am exercising--then we will all go swimming for about an hour before returning home for lunch and nap time. They enjoy going to a "class", and they also enjoy swimming. I'm enjoying getting skinny (hopefully).

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

--Heidi

P.S. I've started keeping an HONEST food journal, and today I did not go over my limit. Now THAT'S a great start for me!

0 comments: