Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Week to Forget

I normally enjoy each day for the day that it is, but I have to admit that I would be happy to erase this past week from the calendar.

Sunday night Kiahna started fussing and within a few hours, she was throwing up. The vomiting lasted all night long (which means no sleep for mom and dad), followed by many loads of laundry.

By Tuesday Kiahna was feeling better, but then Aliya started to complain that her stomach was hurting her. By that evening it was evident that another long night of vomiting and laundry was ahead of me. This time TJ slept in the living room because he had to get some sleep in order to function at work.

By Wednesday Aliya was feeling better, but during the night TJ had his turn in the bathroom. He managed to struggle into work that next morning, but he was soon sent back home.

I am supposed to be leaving for Arkansas tomorrow morning. I am not feeling so good right now, and I don't even want to think about not getting to go to my sister's baby shower. I have been looking forward to this special weekend for a long time now, and I don't want anything to ruin it.

--Heidi

0 comments: