School Days Ahead
I have pretty much decided to start school the week after Labor Day. I have decided that, but I do not have ANYTHING ready yet. This weekend TJ and I are going to have to have to move one whole storage unit to a bigger one, and during this process, I will get out all the stuff we need for school.
Aliya is getting very excited to start school. I hope that excitement doesn't fade once we get started. I don't want to have to push the kids to want to do their school work. I don't anticipate that because they both really love to learn. I love to learn, too, and that helps.
I guess I have just a few more days to play around with my new hobby (blog designing) before it's time to get serious again with life. You can't stay up until 4:00 am everyday, right Marcie?!!
--Heidi
1 comments:
That's right. Good luck trying to be coherant on 3-4 hrs of sleep and teaching the kids anything of value....1+1=3 right?!!
Post a Comment