New Hobby
I recently discovered a love for designing web pages. I started out with our own website, then I did Marcie's, and now I am finishing Betsy's. I am going to redo our site again because I have learned how to do new things that I didn't know before.
I am not the only one with a new hobby. Niah has learned how to make beaded necklaces, and she LOVES it! She has bought a lot of materials and makes a few different ones each week. Sometimes she has to start all over again because the necklace breaks or the beads come undone before the final knots are tied on. I have been the reason a few necklaces were ruined--they slipped out from my fingers when I was trying to tie a knot. I don't think I make a great helper!
I wonder what my new hobby will be. Maybe it will be collecting penguin feathers from Antarctica!
--Heidi
1 comments:
3 A.M. Heidi? Really?!! Do you ever sleep? We need to get you some help.
Post a Comment