Saturday, July 21, 2007

You CAN Teach An Old Dog New Tricks!

I am living proof that you are never too old to learn anything! I do not claim to be a computer whiz by even the lowest standards...BUT I did learn how to customize a blogger template! I have spent lots and lots of hours designing and creating our website (the main one--Harris Highlights). There are NOT a lot of good resources out there that I could find, so I had to piece together what I could from here and there. Now I can't decide if I am finished with it yet or not. I am open to any suggestions.

This Sunflower theme is a borrowed theme that is available online. It is what inspired me to create my own. I wanted to find another one for the other site, but there just wasn't one that fit the way I wanted it to. That's when I got inspired to make my own. Now I am debating on whether or not I want to design an original for this site.

--Heidi

0 comments: