Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back in Town

I arrived back in town today, and the first thing I did was to pick up Niah from school. The girls were happy to see each other again. Niah has had her SAT tests all this week. She loves taking "the test with the circles", so this week has been a good week for her. Plus, she gets to eat "healthy" breakfast and snack items that she likes. This is her special week, and she loves it. For those who know her best, the item (items) of choice are strawberries!

After picking up Niah, we had to stop by Daddy's work to see him! He was ready for all of us to be home again. We had a quick visit and a bite to eat before he had to get back to work.

I have a lot on my heart and mind to digest. I will be doing just that in the days and weeks to come. In the meantime, vacation is over... time to get back to work!

--Heidi

0 comments: