Back on Days
Well i'm back on days kinda weird but hey gotta do what you gotta do!
In deffense of my car I'm very proud of her she takes care of me everyday by taking me to work,Ok I know on weekends it's funny because on Sunday nights I have to plug the charger on it for the coming week .Every Sunday night Niah says daddy don't forget to charge your car for this week.Anyway I've been working on Heidi's car lately but I can't complain her car has 221,000 mls and is just now having a few problems here and there .But it's something that I actually enjoy so far in the last six (6) mths we replaced the thermostat,radiator hose,engin fan, master cylinder and exaust manifold.I don't think that is bad considering that everything is original on it.I wish that all cars would be built like a HONDA.The girls are just growing day after day Kiki (Kiahna) is starting to show her true attitude of being a big girl .Niah and Aliya are growing as well,they are all just getting to big to fast.Anyway I was told to put something up on the site so I did ,hope that everybody gets to see how great Heidi is doing on keeping everybody updated on the family.
--Tj
0 comments:
Post a Comment