Snap Out Of It!!!
I am REALLY having a hard time getting back in the swing of things. The kids and I took a mini vacation to Arkansas this past weekend. We got back late Monday night. Yesterday was a full day. We had a playdate with friends (which I was late for because I coulnd't find my keys--they were dropped in one of Niah's clothes bags that she hadn't unpacked yet), and then I took Niah to a birthday party sleepover for Mareah. After dropping her off, we stopped by the library for our weekly dose, then came back home to go to bed.
This morning, we went to pick up Niah. She obviously did not get much sleep last night which means she is now taking a nap in order to survive the rest of the day.
I have managed to get all the girls school assignments ready for this week, but I just can't get motivated to actually start on them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment