Smiling Again
I got my tooth fixed today...well, mostly fixed. I had the temporary crown put on. I have to go back in 3 weeks to get the real one put on. Because of the discounts for cash payment, it was only $125.oo more than if I waited to have the insurance pay for it in another year. Crazy, huh? Her price for regular crowns was a few hundred dollars cheaper than my regular dentist, plus she gave an additional 20% cash discount. Besides all that, she did a fabulous job. She really went the extra mile to make sure this new tooth will last and not break in the near future.
I didn't really know how excited I was until today. It's great to have a full smile again and for people not to look strangely at my mouth when I was talking.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment