Tidbits
There so many things going on right now that it would take a long time to report on everything in detail; therefore this is the fast-food version of what's going on.
1. We recently got back from spending Thanksgiving in Arkansas--had a great time. See Harris Highlights for more details.
1. We recently got back from spending Thanksgiving in Arkansas--had a great time. See Harris Highlights for more details.
2. I haven't officially lost any weight yet, but I am noticing muscle definition in my arms and shoulders. Even TJ has commented that he is impressed!
3. Aliya's birthday is coming up in a few days. For her birthday surprise, Peter is finally coming home!!! Stay tuned for more details.
4. Today the girls went to their last art class. I am not re-enrolling them into this class. I am going to have them participate in something else, but I don't exactly know what yet.
5. TJ will be working lots of late and strange hours for the next few weeks. They are doing some rearranging in the warehouse, and I believe it's all supposed to be completed by the end of the year.
6. We're getting settled back into the school routine after being off for the holidays. I enjoyed the break, but it's also fun to get back to business.
7. After about a month of potty training Kiahna, I have given up. I just didn't have the time to be consistent with her like I should have been. It was hard to try and get school done AND watch her every 20-30 minutes. She still goes in the potty occasionally, and I will try again when I think I can be a little more consistent.
Well, that's all I can think of now. Hopefully this weekend I can find the time to post THE STORY OF PETER. It is a very touching story of loss, love, hope, and patience.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment