Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Pattern Continues

I talked to my sister Marcie late last night, and she announced that more than likely she will be having another boy. We (the Wienands sisters) have all been waiting to find out if Marcie would be the one to break the pattern--apparently NOT!

Just in case for those of you who do not know what the pattern is, I will try and break it down. Jennie is the oldest sister and has just boys--2 of them. Then I am the next sister in line with just girls--3 of them. Then comes Marcie with just boys--now 2 of them. Finally there is Betsy with just girls--2 of them. Lori is the last sister, but she doesn't have any kids yet. The pattern is that it's either all girls or all boys and it alternates starting with the oldest sister. There is not a sister yet with both boys and girls. So, the pattern continues. Now we have to wait for the next sister to have a baby. Does anyone have any announcements they would like to share? I don't have an announcement at this time--maybe one day...

--Heidi

3 comments:

Life With a... said...

Hey Heidi! Love reading your blog--you update so much more than those sisters of yours! :)

My family keeps telling me I need to have 2 more kids so that we can complete a family pattern.
My oldest sister has one children, the next one has two, the one after that has three so by that take I should have FOUR. I think I'll pass on that but it would be a nice little pattern.

Melani

Life With a... said...

that would be one "child" not children...sorry about that

Harris Family said...

Hey, Melani!
Great to hear from you--I never know exactly who is reading the blog. Sometimes I think nobody is :)

As far as the pattern is concerned,I bet it would be a stretch to have more children just to complete a pattern--a pattern that could be increased if anyone else decided to have another child.

Thanks for the comments and thanks for reading!

--Heidi