Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Watch the Trash Can!!!

This evening, TJ and I were sitting at the table discussing the day's events when Isaiah came around the corner with a toy in his hand. He walked straight to the trash can, opened the lid, and dropped the toy inside. He was very proud of himself, but then he started to fuss when he realized that the toy was "gone". We will never know exactly how many items we have "lost" over the years to the trash can as each one of the girls went through this stage. Now when we are missing something, we will wonder if it's because the item has been misplaced or because 'somebody' threw it away. I guess that we will just have to do our best to inspect the trash bag before we throw it out.

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Seth does the same thing. I've caught him throwing away several items (mostly toys & sippy cups). His other special hiding place is out the doggie door. He puts EVERYTHING out there - including my car keys.