Hello, Mixer!!!
This past Saturday morning, TJ and I rummaged through one of the storage units to extract items that we currently need. One of those items was my Kitchenaid stand mixer. For those of you who do not cook or have never used a mixer, you will not appreciate the thrill and excitement of seeing my long lost cooking companion. I have a few select kitchen items that I prefer not to be without--my mixer is one of them. I also had to pull out a few stoneware pans (I was getting tired of burnt food), and I also needed my mini blender.
In celebration of unpacking my mixer, I made cream puffs tonight. I am also going to be making bread this week and probably pizza. I LOVE MY MIXER! I know that my family appreciates me loving my mixer--they get to enjoy all the treats!
Some may think I am crazy, but I know I am not because Betsy has been using my mom's mixer while she is at their house, AND she said the first thing she will buy when they move out is a mixer.
--Heidi
0 comments:
Post a Comment